Needing a good go-to warm makeup look? This copper makeup look is perfect for special occasions, parties, etc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Happy Friday friends! This week has been emotionally and physically draining on me. There have been some unexpected changes at work that have been quite difficult to deal with, and I’ve also been battling a terrible respiratory infection. I’m so ready for the weekend! But first, let’s get into today’s makeup look. We are all sharing a fun halo eye look.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.
Copper Makeup Look
Halo eye looks are so pretty — it’s basically where you leave a blank space on the center of your lid for a pop of shimmer or color and deepen the surrounding space with matte shades.
- Primer — Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
- Foundation — ColourPop No Filter Matte Foundation
- Concealer — Urban Decay Color Corrector in Peach // Urban Decay All Nighter Concealer
- Powder — IT Cosmetics Airbrush Perfecting Powder
- Blush — Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Bronzer — Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Highlight — Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prosecco Pop
- Eyebrow Products — ABH Brow Wiz // ABH Clear Brow Gel
- Eye Primer — Wet N Wild Photo Focus Eye Primer
- Eyeshadows — Pixi Eye Creator Let’s Talk Eye Palette // Pixi Fairy Liquid Lights in Passion Light
- Mascara — Pacifica Dream Big Mascara
- Falsies — Ardell Demi Wispies
Shop These Products
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies looks!
I hope y’all liked this makeup look. I am not fond of halo eye looks on myself — my eyelids are so hooded, I feel like they just don’t work well. And don’t forget to visit the other ladies!
You Might Also Like // One Eyeshadow Makeup Look
Are you a fan of copper tones?
Liked this post? Then pin the image below!