Looking for a spooky Halloween makeup look, that isn’t too difficult? Try this stitched mouth Halloween look!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Happy Friday, friends! I’m back today with a Beauty Mix post and it’s a spooky stitched mouth Halloween look! It’s actually not that hard to create, just a time consuming.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.
Stitched Mouth Halloween Look
To achieve this look, I applied my makeup as usual, along with a cat eye and glam lashes. Next I took a pink blush and applied that under my eyes and around my mouth, to give a raw feel. Then I blended in a purple and black around my eyes to create a dark, tired look. I also smudged my liner down my cheeks with a bit of clear lip balm, to create the teary eyed look. With a black liner, I lined my mouth and set that with a black shadow, also blending on the inner part of my mouth. With a matte red lipstick, I dotted that around my mouth. I used this black thread for the stitches. You can go over your lips, if you want, but I didn’t, since it would be easier to talk, eat, etc.
- Primer — Murad Oil-Control Mattifier
- Foundation — Maybelline SuperStay Foundation
- Concealer — Urban Decay Color Correcting Fluid // Tarte Shape Tape
- Powder — Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder
- Blush — Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Bronzer — Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
- Eyebrow Products — ABH Brow Wiz // ABH Brow Gel
- Eyeshadows — see above for steps!
- Liner — Pretty Vulgar Gel Eyeliner
- Mascara —L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- Falsies — Kiss Blowout Lashes in Chignon
Shop These Products
I hope you enjoyed this spooky look. It’s only my second Halloween look ever — so I definitely have some work to do. Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!
You Might Also Like // Vampy Makeup Look
Will you be dressing up this year? If so, what are you going to be?
Liked this post? Then pin the image below!