Fall is the perfect time of year to rock a dark, vampy makeup look! This look is easy to create and perfect for a night out.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Hi friends! First off, I want to thank everyone for the sweet birthday wishes on Wednesday. It’s not always fun getting older, but I had a good day and I’m thankful for my health, family and you guys! Today we are back with Beauty Mix and it’s all about the dark and vampy makeup look!
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.
Vampy Makeup Look
Dark makeup looks can be a little intimidating, but they are perfect for a fun night out. Don’t be scared to play with darker colors, bold falsies and smokey eyes. If you don’t want to be super vampy, you could stick to dark eyes with falsies, or vice versa.
- Primer — Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer
- Foundation — L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
- Concealer — Tarte CC Underey Corrector // Tarte Shape Tape
- Powder — Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless
- Blush — MAC Blush in Desert Rose
- Bronzer — Benefit Matte Hoola Bronzer
- Highlight — The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Eyebrow Products — ABH Brow Wiz // ABH Brow Gel
- Eye Primer — Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Eyeshadows — Lorac Unzipped Palette
- Lid — Unbridled
- Crease — Unspoken
- Outer Corner — Untamed
- Liner — Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Velvet
- Mascara — Dior Diorshow Pump N Volume
- Falsies — Kiss Lashes in Ritzy
Shop These Products
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies looks!
Hopefully you enjoyed this post and maybe you’re inspired to try something different. Don’t be scared to try something new. Makeup is supposed to be fun and if you don’t like it, you can always take it off. 😉
You Might Also Like // Plum Smokey Eye Look
Are you into dark and vampy makeup looks?
Liked this post? Then pin the image below!