You can’t go wrong with a classic red lip! Rock this simple Christmas makeup look this year — and for weeks to come!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Hi there friends! Today’s Beauty Mix post is all about simplicity — so I decided to share a simple Chrismtas makeup look, that can easily be worn any time of the year.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose, Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine and Lisette from Lala Lisette.
Simple Christmas Makeup
Simple looks like these are the best because of their versatility. Since they eyes are really simple (smoked liner and neutral tones) you can throw on any lip color you want!
- Primer — Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
- Foundation — Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
- Concealer — NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer
- Powder — Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
- Blush — Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose
- Bronzer — NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer
- Eyebrow Products — ABH Brow Wiz // ABH Clear Brow Gel
- Eyeshadows — Tartelette In Bloom Palette
- Lid — Dreamer
- Crease — Smarty Pants
- Outer Corner — Jet Setter
- Liner — Marc Jacobs High Liner in Earthquake
- Mascara — Pacifica Dream Big
- Falsies — Ardell Demi Wispies Faux Mink
Shop These Products
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies looks!
I hope y’all enjoyed this and I especially hope y’all have a very Merry Christmas and get to spend time and make memories with your loved ones.
You Might Also Like // Plum Makeup Look
What makeup look will you be rocking this Christmas?
Liked this post? Then pin the image below!