The only way to truly know if you love something is to use it. I’m sharing my empties, reviews on products I’ve used up recently!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Hi my friends! How are you holding up? I know most of you are either working from home or not working at all, due to what is going on. I pray everyday that things get better. If you could use some prayer, feel free to reach me over on Instagram, I’d love to pray for you. For now, I’m here to hopefully distract you from the chaos…let’s jump into my empties; reviews on products I’ve used up.
Empties | Reviews On Products I’ve Used Up
It’s been awhile since I’ve shared my empties on the blog. I usually share them on Instagram Stories, but since I had a few more than usual, I thought a roundup on here was a better idea. So let’s jump into the reviews on products I’ve used up.
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer | When it comes to making my pores look smaller, this is my holy grail primer for that. It’s pricey, but you can often find it on sale. It’s totally worth the price!
- Will I Repurchase? I currently have a backup after I finish my current tube…so yes!
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation | I normally gravitate towards a FULL coverage foundation, but over the last few months I’ve been loving this one. It’s medium buildable coverage, it’s not matte…it’s more of a satin finish. It’s beautiful on the skin, lasts forever and doesn’t feel heavy at all. I think if you have normal, oily and/or combination skin, you should give it a try. If you are super dry, you may not like it.
- Will I Repurchase? I also have a backup of this foundation…it’s SO good for everyday wear.
- Tarte CC Under Eye Corrector | My holy grail under eye corrector! If they ever stop making this I will lose my mind. It’s THAT good! I’ve used it several times on Instagram Stories and I always get messages asking me what it is. So good!
- Will I Repurchase? ABSOLUTELY!
- Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter | My new favorite brow gel! Your brows are literally set for days with this.
- Will I Repurchase? YES! I also have a backup of this.
- It Cosmetics & Dry Bar Lash Blowout Mascara | I was iffy to try this, because the wand is much bigger than what I am used to. But I ended up really liking it. I was sad when I finished it.
- Will I Repurchase? Eventually I will, but not anytime soon. As I currently have eyelash extensions.
- Morphe Setting Mist | This is a great, affordable setting spray. I used this everyday for work and I love how it melts all of my makeup onto my skin and makes it lasts longer.
- Will I Repurchase? Yes, I recently ordered the matte version, hopefully it’s just as good.
- Pixi Glow Tonic | I’ve been using this toner for years and I will not stop any time soon. It’s my absolute favorite…perfect if you have textured skin.
- Will I Repurchase? I will ALWAYS have backups for my backups for this!
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Cream | I was so sad when I ran out of this eye cream. I used it every morning…it worked great with my concealer/corrector and it moisturized my under eyes SO well!
- Will I Repurchase? Yes, after I finish what I am currently trying.
- L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray | This hairspray is good…but goodness, the scent is awful! It took me forever to finish this because of the scent.
- Will I Repurchase? Yes, but the unscented version.
- Ouai Leave In Conditioner | This is such a good leave-in conditioner! It detangles your hair wonderfully and leaves it feeling so smooth and buttery soft.
- Will I Repurchase? Already have!
You Might Also Like // Top 5 Tula Skincare Products
Shop This Post
The only way to truly know if you love something is to use it. I'm sharing my empties, reviews on products I've used up recently! Click To Tweet
See anything you want to try? Something you currently love? Let me know down below. I love to hear your thoughts! And let me know what is something you recently finished that will be repurchasing again. I love trying new things.
Have you used any of these products?
Enjoyed this post? Please share it on social media and pin this post! I truly appreciate your support!